Why SWOOD Design?
SWOOD Design makes it easy to create projects in SOLIDWORKS with a range of specific features dedicated to wood and panel sectors.
“ Design your fittings and furniture by drag and drop..”
Streamline your woodworking process with SWOOD. Key features include:
- Material management: Part Thickness, Decor or grain direction, Edgebanding
- Connectors: Mortise & tenon, Cam & Bolts, Dowels, Lamellos
- SWOODBox: Drawers, Doors, Shelves, Partitions
- Layout: Insert your cabinet and link its dimensions to a layout sketch
- Profiling: Shapes library, Shapes replacements, Apply on multiple edge
- Reporting: export to cutting Optimisation Program, Cut list, Hardware list
SWOOD CAM manages NC machines with all wood-working specific technologies. Create your programs and manufacturing documents into SOLIDWORKS. Create your programs and manufacturing documents directly into SOLIDWORKS with full associativity.
- Integration in SOLIDWORKS
- Technology: multiple spindles, drilling aggregate and horizontal spindle
- Encoding: HOMAG, SCM, BIESSE, IMA, MASTERWOOD
- Reporting: Customised Documents Generation
- Associativity: full associativity between SOLIDWORKS geometric entities and machining